1. Open the file you wish to print to a postscript file.
2. Open the File menu, choose Print…
3. Select the “Print to File” option, and specify a file name with a file extension of ‘.ps’. (Any file name is acceptible as long as it has the ‘.ps’ file extension. A good example would be “file.ps”.)
4. Click ‘Print.’ (Clicking print just creates the postscript file; it does not
send it to the printer.)
5. If you wish to print the postscript file to hardcopy, you can use the ‘lpr’ command in the terminal to send it to the printer. (Example: ‘lpr file.ps’)
Posted in: Printing