What software licenses does CADE maintain?

What Matlab Toolboxes are available for students/research to use?  What features are licensed for use in Comsol?  Do we have a license for Fluent/Gambit?

Answers to these and more can be found on the license status page here:  https://flex.eng.utah.edu

Posted in: CADE, Engman Lab, Instructor Information, MGK Mac Lab, Software